Here is a quick recipe, you know one of those meals that end up delicious because you got really hungry and creative at the same time. I embrace those moments. This is what i like to call “Raw- Tatouille” – My version if Ratatouille Raw Food style. Try it out – you may really like!
- Organic Campari Tomatoes (This will work with any tomato that is medium to large sized, how ever many you want to eat)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Sea Salt (I use Pink Himalayan – you can use whatever salt you like)
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Slice your Zucchini and tomato into large flat coin and set aside
- Raw Organic Zucchini (if not organic – use a potato peeler to remove the skin)
Raw Avocado Pesto:
- 1/2 cup Basil (I used fresh Basil for this)
- Tablespoon (or so) of EVOO
- Pine Nuts or Raw Sunflower Seeds
-Throw in Blender or food processor and zip away until smooth
- Use the Raw Avocado Pesto to layer your Tomato (and Zucchini if desired, make it your own) and enjoy!